Web Development Instructor
Destination: Dev is looking for full-stack web developers to join us as full-time instructors for one of our upcoming programs!
The chosen instructor will have the opportunity to join Destination:Dev and help teach, interact, and travel with soon-to-be digital nomads and motivated professionals from all over the world. Our next Medellín program will run from October 9-December 17, 2017 and our Thailand program will run from January 29 - April 8, 2018. You must be available during the entirety of one of these programs.
To be eligible you will need to have experience with:
- HTML, CSS, and the principles of user experience and design for the web
- Programming in Ruby, and web application development with Rails
Candidates with 2+ years of professional industry experience, teaching experience, solid front-end ability, and strong interest in travel/digital nomad lifestyle are preferred.
This position is eligible to turn into a permanent position with equity depending on the results of the program and the instructor's desire to take on expanded responsibilities.
- Monthly salary of $2500 USD.
- Free accommodation in upscale apartments.
- Travel stipend covering the cost of a round-trip ticket to and from our destination.
- Salary can be increased if travel or accommodation are not needed.
- Opportunity to get involved with the digital nomad community as you travel.
- Invitation to join our tourist activities with our students free of cost.
- Airport pick up upon landing.